There were several annoyances we were having with our kitchen sink and faucet, including the Britta filter we attached when we first started traveling. These included:
1) the faucet (with the Britta add-on) being close to to the sink, not allowing room for washing larger dishes like pans and pots.
2) the Britta knob being too difficult for the girls to turn to fill up their own bottles with filtered drinking water.
3) the faucet would over spray and has even dripped down the inside of the cabinet.
4) we had soap containers taking up counter space and that we constantly had to put away when we moved anywhere.
The Solution :
The solution consisted of several steps, which included:
1) Installing a new faucet that is taller
2) Installing an under-counter water filtration system with a fixed drinking water spout
3) Installing a faucet with a spray nozzle on it, and caulking around the sink, where it meets the counter top.
4) Install an under-sink soap dispenser